2009 Play Learn Create. All Rights Reserved.
Preschool Art & Craft
Preschool Bug Theme Crafts
Preschool Corner - Preschool Bug Crafts
Creative Arts & Crafts For Preschoolers - Craft Packages - Craft Kits - Craft Subscriptions
Preschool Bug Craft Project
Flying Butterfly Craft (Skill Builder Craft Project)
What To Do:
1. Have the children color then cut out the butterfly wings below
(small kids will need a grown-ups help).
2. Fold the wings together along the middle dotted line.
3. Fold each of the wings down along the dotted line on each wing.
4. Tape the wings together in the middle.
5. Tape a craft stick to the bottom of the butterfly.
6. Hold the bottom of the craft stick and move the butterfly up and down to make the butterfly fly.