Play Learn Create. All Rights Reserved.
Preschool Curriculum, Early Learning Activities, Preschool Supplies & Resources
Secure Payments Provided By:
Home I PC Store I About Us I Customer Service I Store Policy
Flying Butterfly Craft (Skill Builder Craft Project)
What To Do:
1. Have the children color then cut out the butterfly wings below
(small kids will need a grown-ups help).
2. Fold the wings together along the middle dotted line.
3. Fold each of the wings down along the dotted line on each wing.
4. Tape the wings together in the middle.
5. Tape a craft stick to the bottom of the butterfly.
6. Hold the bottom of the craft stick and move the butterfly up and down to make the butterfly fly.
*Preschool Art & Craft Activity Search
Featured Product Category - Preschool Posters
Featured Product Category - Preschool Worksheet Downloads